Answering your questions.....---- Truth!

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Why are you so sad lately? Did someone break your heart?
Well, first of all, thanks for noticing that I'm sad. Yes I am. But did someone break my heart? I don't know. Maybe? But I think it's just me that think too much. But actually, I got things which is too personal to be shared with anybody. Yeap, TOO PERSONAL. Which means, they can't be shared with anybody just yet. And the last person that I wanted to talk to is unavailable, so yes, that makes me sad. :p


Why you looked so depressed? That is just so not you.
Yeah, I know. Looking so defeated by the situation is just so not me. Honestly, I don't know. Everything felt so out of control lately. I just don't know what to do! Mainly because I really can't do anything and that makes me feel miserable. You know, having that kind of things that you desperately wanted to make it right but are unable to do so because there's no way to it? Yeah, that sucks. A LOT. I am trying. Trying to keep it cool, but it still sucks though. Sometimes when I'm sitting around wondering and without knowing it, I'm frowning over my thought and you caught me. And yeah, I know, I looked miserable. Blep

Why are you avoiding people lately? You don't even stop by to shake hands like you usually do.
Yeah, I know. Lately, almost nobody saw me when I'm going to church, and yeah, I didn't stop by to shake hands and have a little chat. But don't get me wrong, I am not avoiding anybody. I mean, why would I? I miss everybody! Actually, I'm in a rush. I need to get home as soon as I can. Don't ask why, I have my reason.

Yeah right. I saw you in town or etc.
Well, if I'm walking alone, I have business to settle. And if you saw me with company, usually family members, then you got me. That is my business. Even though we looked like shopping, or enjoying our moment, but actually, there are business behind it. No questions, I can't tell what is it because they are TOO PERSONAL and I'm not gonna tell no matter how. Not yet.

You are easily pissed and get easily frustrated!
Ha-ha. Wait, wasn't it was  just me? I thought I am easily pissed all this time. LOL. Yet, I get asked a lot about that lately. Maybe because I get pissed over the smallest matter. Hehe... Well, sorry, if I offend you in any way. Maybe I raised my voice, or rolled my eyes, or ignoring you when you are talking, or saying awful things to you, I am very very sorry. I'm not saying that I don't realize that. I know it but that doesn't mean, I meant to hurt you too! I will not beg you too understand me either. Just to let you know, sometimes I just can't control it, or maybe just don't feel like controlling it because it felt like it was the best thing to do that would make me feel better. I know, selfish right? But there are so many things going on in my head. You know, I can't even have a proper laugh! My mood could shift in a split of second! Like I am going crazy. Huhh~ on the edge of depression, hoho.... that sucks. But really, I am not asking like you don't have feelings, but I hope you won't take anything seriously. Seriously, for your sake.

Your tweet are so depressing. Like you were so disappointed with someone.
Well, Ha-ha, you got me. I know, it was that obvious. You know, you usually posted things that sometimes, you hoped that, 'that' someone would saw and understand that it was meant for them. Classic right? It's an old trick but somehow, they just works. At times. Maybe. I think. To catch some attention? Yes, maybe. I mean, yeah! LOL. It's a shame. Blep. Don't tell me. I used to confront the person when I got something concerning them, but you know what? I end up looking needy! Especially when I tried to talk and tell the person something, but they just seem to, you know... act like they just don't care and yeah, I am not satisfied with their feedback! What more if the person suddenly stop replying my text and then the next day saying sorry because this and that, or worse, said that they fell asleep! Okay, you can tell me you fell asleep if we were talking about Vin Diesel or crap, but when I'm talking personal, you don't end up saying sorry to me the next morning because you fell asleep. And then, don't make me feel guilty if I'm mad because its just a small matter to you. To me, they are not small, at all. If it makes me feel bad, NO, they are not okay AT ALL! Anyway, these are not the main thing. They are just some eanie weanie matters that bugged my mind. The main matters, will remain secrets.

And you know what...
Don't keep saying that you feel bad just about everything and keep saying sorry, then disappear again! Just do it.! When you said that, you wish you could be there for someone, don't say it. Just be there. Even though you can't be there physically, text more or call. It is counted as being there. I mean, you said that you wanted to be there right? Then act like it. It's better you don't say anything when you can't even prove what you were saying. You will only end up making the person felt even more terrible and distrust you. If you're just saying sorry because you felt terrible that you make a person feel bad, then I tell you, that is a very selfish move. You're not making the person feel better, you're making them feel more miserable.  Especially me. "..You're so wrong believe me when you told me you would never leave me by myself, out in the middle of nowhere.."-Selena said. Seriously, don't lie to me. Don't say things that you can't really do or meant or promised me anything just to make me feel better cause that would add my weigh of mind. True facts. 

*Wasn't meant to offend. But you know, just so you know.*




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fгom the glasѕ blowіng manufacturing unit that is cοntіnue to іn operation,
to a lіve bakery іn which you can bake your personal goοdieѕ, functioning farms that уou can hаνe a loоk at
and feed the animals, аnd working pοttery mills.
This haѵe generally been a faѵourite exeгсiѕe
in my residence. Mаteгial markers have even bеen maԁe
use οf and can be beneficial to cοntact-uρ thе aгeaѕ on the shoes where by the color ԁid not choose (thе seams moѕt definitеly).


Also visit my site; http://www.Si-news.it

Anonymous said...

analyѕt I sеnsе that there are nοn-rational forces
at shoω results. Put together thе sρace
whereby you are gоing to be carrying οut the сolorng.
Mаterial markeгs have evеn been applied and сan
bе benefiсiаl to сontact-up the zones on the sneakers where exactlу the shade ԁіd not take (the
seаms primaгily).

my wеb blog - how to use pampered chef pizza stone

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information
a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.

My homepage ... airplanes Games

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility problems.
When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but
when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.

I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!

Besides that, wonderful site!

Also visit my web-site read what he said

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!



Have a look at my website: tucson medical weightloss

Anonymous said...

Do уоu mind if I quotе а сouplе of yоur ροstѕ as lοng as Ӏ provіde creԁit
and souгceѕ bаck to yοur ѕite?
Mу blog iѕ іn the eхact samе arеa οf іntегest as yоuгs and mу users would genuіnely benefit
frοm a lot of thе іnformation уou prеsent here.
Ρleaѕe lеt me knоω if thіѕ ok with you.
Many thankѕ!

Μy weblοg hcg phase 2

Beverly Catarata said...

Hello everyone! I'm very sorry for my late feedback. However, I would like to say thank you so much guys for keep supporting my blog. It is well appreciated! And yes, you can always quote my posts as long as you provide credit to my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Just ωant to say yοur articlе is
as aѕtounding. The clаrity in yоur post iѕ simply
cοol and i cоulԁ aѕѕumе you are аn expert on this
subject. Fine ωith yοur permіsѕiοn let
me to grab your RSS feed to keep updatеd with foгthcoming pοѕt.
Thаnkѕ a mіllion anԁ plеаse keep uρ the еnjoyablе woгk.


Feel free to vіѕіt my blog; buy hcg injections
Also see my webpage: hcg weight loss forum

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please shoot me an email if interested. Kudos!

Here is my web-site; calculate bmr

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire
community will be grateful to you.

Feel free to visit my site; http://www.bizcommunity.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share It On

Latest topics