Funny facts about Vin Diesel

Sunday, 16 October 2011

I felt deadly bored staring at these four walls. I thought I was going to pull all my hair off! But then, I wonder around the web and found jokes scattered around about Vin!!! Here are few the best I'd like to share. Most jokes about Vin Diesel because well, I was digging about him before the link I found leads to another and another and another! But mostly I picked about him cause I can't get what the other jokes means. Anyway, if you're interested, just click here.





*In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Vin Diesel could use to kill you, including the room itself.


*Vin Diesel invented the hammer when he was tired of using his forehead to slam nails into wood.


*Only once has Vin Diesel ever cried. The only survivors were a bunch of animals and some dude named Noah.


*Vin Diesel ripped out of all Charlie Brown's hair but left a single strand to remind him one day he'd come back to eat him.


*There is intelligent life in the universe, but they have not contacted Earth because they are avoiding Vin Diesel. They owe him $5.


*Mr. T and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.


*"In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?"


*When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.


*The popular video game "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.


*Mr. T hates playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything could beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, he says,"I win." If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he takes his clenched fist and 
punches them in the face, then says, "I thought your paper would protect you."















0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share It On

Latest topics